to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Sep 16, 2012

BEAUFORT04

triennial of contemporary art

Every three years international artists invade public and private spaces along the 60 km of Belgian coast from end of March until end of September.

So, on a not so beautiful summer's day...





Michal GABRIEL (CZ) - Players - 2000-2010







Isaac Cordal (ES) - Waiting for the Climate Change - 2012
his tiny sculptures make me smile every time I see them







Jaume Plensa (ES) - Yorkshire Soul I - 2010




Folkert De Jong (NL) - Monument pour un Saltimbanque - 2012






Melita Couta (CY) - The Wanderer - 2012
in 2007 she participated in Agorafolly-Europalia in Brussels, HERE is the post






Erwin Wurm (AT) - Big Coat - 2010
Wear me out - open air solo show in Antwerp in 2011 HERE



BEAUFORT04.BE

related posts
art in the dunes

No comments: