to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jan 12, 2012

La Maison au Courant - à CIEL oUVERT

The grey winter days without colour do have a certain charm.  Looking back at these pictures taken in September 2011 I feel the urge of getting started with new projects and feel the energy that bright colours and bold patterns give me.

I'd love a space where I could do something like this



two tiny rooms are altered so that quite a number of people can sit together







altered bathtubs are turned into sofas


 

funky atmosphere that brings a smile on my face









a view towards the kitchen that can be closed by tilting the tabletop

inspiring...

part of
à CIEL oUVERT - art tour
La Promenade du Jardin des Souhaits Bricolés
Les Pas perdus
Cité des Électriciens
Bruay-la-Buissière - France


related posts
La Promenade du Jardin des Souhaits Bricolés - part 1



Le Palais des Cheminées Idéales - part 2

No comments: