to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 21, 2011

cOLOrès in the bosco - crazy crochet

Yesterday I picked up a knitting project I started and abandonned over a year ago.  Not happy where it was leading to I decided to change the final goal... not revealing anything yet, it will take a long time to get there.

Looking to make a post related to my current occupation I found these pictures taken during last summer (2011).

Rag Tree - a universal tradition



along the forest trail "le sentier des fers sauvages"  



remnants of red pigments on trees...



... and logs



silent mysterious shapes









cOLOrès in the bosco (2010) - Béatrice Saurel & Michel Racine


Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire
Art & Nature Centre


related posts
exhibition at Chaumont-sur-Loire




No comments: