to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

May 15, 2011

Africa <> Tervuren 2011

Festival in the Museum
Sunday 15 May 2011

An all day event throughout the whole Royal Museum for Central Africa - Tervuren - Belgium
Festive opening of the temporary exhibition 'Luminous'



A few weeks ago I delivered my contribution, it was the first time I saw the non-public part in the downstairs area of the museum.














  This is a fun place to work in!




and the first light-sculptures were waiting for the others...



















Oshumare joins the party.
On Sunday May 15 the public is allowed to vote for their favourite light sculpture.  Meanwhile have a look at the whole collection HERE.


info on the festival , click HERE




related post




--
Posted By hildA to art design kitsch ... at 5/12/2011 06:02:00 PM

No comments: