to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Sep 4, 2010

Annette Besgen & François du Plessis

"Pas de deux"
galerie freitag 18.30
03.09.2010 - 23.10.2010

I am somewhat addicted to shadows, I'll stop regularly to try to capture these ever changing wondrous creatures with my tiny camera.  Apparently I'm not the only one with this addiction.

Painter Annette Besgen shows a nice selection of oil paintings with shadows in the star role.
François du Plessis exhibits his latest creations made from ART magazines and books.

 





















An impression of yesterday's opening of the exhibition.








A future gallery artist at work...


Galerie Freitag 18.30
Robert Mertens
Steinkaulstrasse 11
D-52070 Aachen
Germany

www.freitag1830.de
www.annette-besgen.de
www.duplessis.de

More posts on François du Plessis' artwork and studio: use the Search this blog on top right of page.

No comments: