to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 2, 2009

Bob Verschueren loves birds


It is getting cold now, at night close to freezing. It is time to give the birds some protection against the cold wind.












Bob Verschueren (B) - La Cité
By pure luck - two hours before closing time - did we find out about the exhibition 'Jardins improbables' of Bob Verschueren. I had never seen work from him so I was very happy to discover great works scattered in the park of the Chateau de Seneffe.
I made more pictures, will post them in the coming days.

Bob Verschueren has a gorgeous site : www.bobverschueren.net/
If the english version doen't work (it didn't when I tried) use the french one, worth while to have a look.

No comments: