to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

May 14, 2009

happy visitors

It is not my habit to make portraits or pictures of people, you will rarely find one. Here are two exceptions.

Dutch artist Josje Schroot from the Netherlands is my first visitor during the open studio days.


And here is one happy customer leaving the studio with a Honderdwater column. I can tell by the way she holds it that it will be cherished. I wasn't allowed to wrap or pack it.
......................

The weekend was a success. I did not expect too many visitors as my studio is well out of the way of the others. Still many visitors managed to find it - not obvious - and those who did were enthusiastic and interested.

No comments: