to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

May 12, 2009

getting ready

We've been away for about a week. The pictures of the open studio days are posted with some delay. But here they come, and more the next days.

My man preparing the parking space for the visitors. We were allowed to use the meadow from our kind neighbour.


The stoneman for Anita at the end of our driveway.

Tables and chairs in the courtyard for the brave bikers that come all this way. Only on the picture did I see there is a link between the chairs and my work on the wall.


View on the courtyard from the studio. Weather looks promising but it turned out te be cold the first day and rainy the second.


Door to the studio.

please come in ....

No comments: