to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 18, 2008

going wild on scrappy bags

This clearing ... yes, the sewing room ... triggered a rather weird thing.



I suddenly felt like making bags -after three scarves and a vest. It takes some time to work out a model with the bits and pieces of fabric available, all from my treasure chest.



Up to the second - I thought I liked the first one, but now with this material I know what my favorite will be. Have to work out a new model for this as the pieces and scraps have different sizes. I'm having a great time in the sewing room, neglecting everything else now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only the idea of neglecting everything else by making "honderdwater-bags" makes it worthwile.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas 2 U 2