to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jul 21, 2008

Design with a smile - part 1 - in the kitchen

Before going to the Jazz Festival we decided to visit the exhibition Design with a Smile at the Design Museum in Ghent. Most of the objects displayed I had seen before in magazines, on blogs or in shops, but put together this way is quite fun. And I only post pictures I've taken myself.
Strainers - 2007 - StauffacherBenz - Switserland

Throwzini - 2005 - Joöerg Adam & Dominik Harborth - Konstantin Slawinski - Germany




ooops, missed the information on this one

Fruitbowl - 2000 - Gijs Bakker - Koninklijke Van Kempen & Begeer - Netherlands
Milkmoments (bowl) - 2006 - Laura Strasser & MiliaSeyppel - Frenchknicker - Germany
BIB (table-runner) - 1992 - Anita Evenepoel - Decopur - Belgium
Evlan - 2008 - Tous les Trois - Ligne Roset - France
Eplaff - 2008 - Tous les Trois - Ligne Roset - France
HEREDrink Tray - 2008 - Martino D'Esposito - Ligne Roset - France
S-XL Cake - 2007 - Ding 3000 - Konstantin Slawinski - Germany

all posts on Design with a Smile :

No comments: